Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Observations

Looking through my old blog, I noticed there were some pretty keen insights that I must have randomly typed since they are way above my level of understanding. Despite this lack of comprehension on my part, I do believe they are true. With that, here is a look back at some of my (in my opinion) greatest observations (no particular order):

1. Everyone has a solution to accomplish other's jobs, but only reasons they can't do their own.
2. No matter how bad your golf round is, there always someone doing worse. Of course, there is also someone doing better, and that is probably the person you are playing against.
3. You can fit in, but you can't fit out.
4. Some days things just don't go your way, sometimes those days last two weeks.

Yeah, so that's really about it. I guess in all those observations I made some weren't as good as others. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment