Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blowsy, with Hints of Asparagus

Unable to post yesterday due to technical difficulties. But never fear, I remembered my training from Roy in the IT department, "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" Bam, success.

Went on a nice ride yesterday, a decent amount of climbing which I was kind of hoping for (only kind of because my brain and pride thought I was in better shape than my muscles would have you believe). Each ride I do I discover a new secret bike path Germany has to offer. This place is wonderful in that respect, I'm really going to miss it when I'm riding on crappy roads in the Midwest this summer.

Penny and I went to a wine tasting last night. To temper the snobbishness of said event, we decided to partake in the (almost weekly) brewery tour today around Bamberg. While we will be joining the group late, we'll still get the opportunity to sample a handful of mugs of the delectable beverage the Germans brew from hops, barley, yeast, and water.

See you on Monday, barring any more technical (or otherwise) difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment