Monday, April 19, 2010

More Free Time = Maybe More Posts?

Yo, back in Germany for a couple months. I’ve been riding a decent amount (days that is; not miles since I’m out of shape) as well as playing mad amounts of Super Mario Bros Wii.

The new bike is sweet. It is stiff, light, and fast. Once the issue of my extremely low physical fitness level goes away, I’m sure that I’ll be able to fully enjoy riding the new Bianchi.

Penny and I will be heading back the States around the beginning of June and will spend about a year in northern Kansas. During that year I’ll study for and take the LSAT as well as apply to law schools. Not sure where we’ll end up in 2011, so the list of possible schools is too big to even discuss.

I figure with all the extra time I have each day that was previously consumed with a steady job, I should be able to post more often. We see if my slackerdom doesn’t flow into that endeavor as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment