Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moss Followed me to Nashville

Hanging out in Nashville for the next two days. Tomorrow I visit Vanderbilt's Law School.

I hope to walk by sign most days for the next three years.I am really looking forward to it as Vandy is my first choice. Speaking with an old professor who now works at Vandy informed me that there is an international law brief tomorrow for first year students, which works out well for me since the program I am interested in is international law.

I know this blog is supposed to be about bikes, beer, and alliteration. I haven't ridden in a while due to studying for the LSAT (which I have immersed myself in all over again due to my horrendous showing in October). That combined with the end of the race season really puts a damper on the bike side of the blog. The beer side you ask about? I have been frequenting High Noon Saloon over the last few weeks where Penny and I are rocking a 4-4 record during trivia night. A .500 record might not sound impressive, but no other team has won more than 2 rounds since we've started playing. Anyway, the reason I haven't been posting pictures of the beer is that I haven't been bringing my camera during our nights out. Dumb, I know, but it's the truth. Starting next week you can expect some beer pictures.

I'm off to work on my law school applications. I guess if I end up at another law school and have to walk by that school's sign each day I'll still be better off that this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment